YES, I Can!!

I have been watercolor painting for three years and avoided drawing because I had convinced myself that I could not draw. Well, we will see. This blog is a way to chart my progress and encourage me to draw something every day. I am a member of EDM and have been lurking but I intend to start posting as of NOW!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Rescue Dogs - Charlie, Molly, and Maggie



I Can't rescue them all but I can rescue one more.  Charlie is my newest furry child and we will pick him up tomorrow. He is a Lhasa/Maltese.(Top Dog)  He is getting his snip-snip!  Molly is a Shih Tzu and Maggie is a Lhasa/Poo.  They are all under 25#'s so I figured that it's like one big dog! 

Can She Draw? I Think She Can!!!

This is my attempt to Relearn to Draw. I used to doodle all of the time as a child and somehow, I convinced myself that I couldn't draw. Well, here goes!