YES, I Can!!

I have been watercolor painting for three years and avoided drawing because I had convinced myself that I could not draw. Well, we will see. This blog is a way to chart my progress and encourage me to draw something every day. I am a member of EDM and have been lurking but I intend to start posting as of NOW!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

EDM#250 Draw Something you got for Free


Christmas 2009 - My DH got me these Watersoluble Crayons!  This is my first posting of something I actually drew myself!  My new years resolution is to draw and paint!  I have always been accused of writing and not being able to read my writing!  I am going to try to write neater.  Maybe print neater.  Whatever!  Do something neater.

1 comment:

Patty Ruthe said...

Great start, you're on your way!

Can She Draw? I Think She Can!!!

This is my attempt to Relearn to Draw. I used to doodle all of the time as a child and somehow, I convinced myself that I couldn't draw. Well, here goes!