YES, I Can!!

I have been watercolor painting for three years and avoided drawing because I had convinced myself that I could not draw. Well, we will see. This blog is a way to chart my progress and encourage me to draw something every day. I am a member of EDM and have been lurking but I intend to start posting as of NOW!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Charlie's Home


I didn't get a lot of sleep last night but it was worth it!  Charlie, Maggie and Mollie are now sleeping and all is well.  The cone had to come off because Charlie almost fell in the pool because he couldn't see past the cone.  He is almost healed from his neutering and is doing well.  He is a sweet boy and the "girls" have welcomed him into our home.

Can She Draw? I Think She Can!!!

This is my attempt to Relearn to Draw. I used to doodle all of the time as a child and somehow, I convinced myself that I couldn't draw. Well, here goes!