YES, I Can!!

I have been watercolor painting for three years and avoided drawing because I had convinced myself that I could not draw. Well, we will see. This blog is a way to chart my progress and encourage me to draw something every day. I am a member of EDM and have been lurking but I intend to start posting as of NOW!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

EDM# 24 Draw A Piece of Fruit


Yep, I realize I forgot to ground this pear!  No Shadows!  But it's sold and no one cared.  This is a greeting card.  Not alot of drawing was required but I decided to include it anyway.

6 comments:

Mari Brown and Colourblob said...

No shadow, thats okay. I like the colours of the drawing/painting and it all works.

Mari

Janet Ghio said...

Your pear is really nice. i am a new member of EDM also and have a goal of drawing for the new year. janet

Anonymous said...

I like the colors in this.. I like how the colors in the background are also in the pear! Nice job!
Amanda

Unknown said...

Wonderful start on your blog! All three sketches are well done! I love this pear even without its shadow.

BTW, my name in the real world is Dorena. Nice to meet you Norena!

Unknown said...

This silly blog is driving me crazy! But,onward and upward! It's try and try again.

Patty Ruthe said...

Love, love, love the colors! Nice job modeling the pear, you gave it lots of form.

Can She Draw? I Think She Can!!!

This is my attempt to Relearn to Draw. I used to doodle all of the time as a child and somehow, I convinced myself that I couldn't draw. Well, here goes!